Effect: Transport takes you to and from the bazaar at 30m underground. You will not be able to leave until either all debts are cleared and unpurchased merchandise dropped, or all the traders are dead.
- A scroll of transport exists once per game either by a rare spawn or being written by a level 31 sage.
- By reading twelve gates while the reader is confused, gold will appear around the reader, accompanied by several wiers. If a scroll of transport has been created, the gold will not appear. (This information can be used to determine if it has already been created and overlooked by the player).
- There is a second type of scroll of transport that is created when you wish for a "scroll of transport". It has the same effects as a scroll of pure evil, and can only be identified by trying to sell it (it's worth $12). Those scrolls identify as scrolls of pure evil in the same way that "blue stars" identify as shurikens.
- Since monsters never appear there unless you summon them, it's possible to set up a base of operations in the bazaar. Basicly, you can leave what you're not currently using there and experiment with lots of wands and scrolls uninterrupted. The scroll of transport will then act as a portable gateway to your base.
- You cannot read the scroll in the following areas (incomplete):