Ragnarok / Valhalla Wiki
Advertisement

Neutral

Cost: $1000

Effect: Calls powerful beings to your aid from another dimension. All five are relatively similar, with each one having their own special characteristics (click the link to get expanded information on each):

Being Attribute
Rashok extra hit points
Hreset does large amounts of damage
Li-Krin gets four attacks per turn
Elcich speed = 30
Bartan insane; attacks everything, even you

Blessed[]

Cost: $1250

Cursed[]

Cost: $750

Confused[]

Effect: Either sends every non-powerful monster away from the current level (93% chance), or summons a grey terror (7% chance).

Message: "You hear a spraying noise."

Advertisement