We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
For messages related to reading scrolls of wonder please see appropriate page.
For messages related to zapping wands of chaos please see appropriate page.
|"A minor ache emanates from behind your eyes."||You ate a dead anssk and gained sixth sense ability.|
|"Eating lava is unhealthy."||You ate a jagrèdin or an anti-jag.|
|"You momentarily glimpse a lake of tormenting fire."||You ate a Lower Dwarf & thus lost your heat immunity.|
|"You hear a fleeing banshee."||Unknown. (Maybe indicates a ghost is in map)|
|"You hear noise."||A monster on the map off your character's view is hit.|
|"Gurgle."||Water/quicksand spawned in map & drowned monsters.|
|"You shall now be known as <your name> the <creature type>."||A ray of polymorph or a scroll of wonder made you a different creature.|
- "A chin strap provides little protection."
- "A glass ocarina is a travelling device."
- "A magician may transmogrify worthless objects into valuable ones."
- "A scroll of enchantment will change the very nature of some objects."
- "A wooden flute may pacify hostile creatures."
- "All are stalks of wheat before the power of the scythe."
- "An artifact has been lost in the depths of Slaeter's sea."
- "An artifact is lost in the Wasteland."
- "An item of great power is buried in the crypt."
- "An orange cube will propel its owner to the Wasteland."
- "Archmages destroy and genocide entire classes of items."
- "Attacking non-hostile creatures is immoral."
- "Bifrost is the flaming rainbow bridge."
- "Bifrost lies at one end of the river Vid."
- "Dead lower dwarves and draugrs should be destroyed."
- "Do not attempt to navigate the ocean."
- "Do not consume too many speed potions at once."
- "Do not overindulge in potions of mead."
- "Do not step off Bifrost."
- "Dyslexia cures dyslexia."
- "Eitri desires a platinum anvil."
- "Empty vials may be filled with non-viscous liquids."
- "Enchantment scrolls have profound effects upon cubes, ocarinas, and anvils."
- "Eternal life may not be all that is hoped for."
- "Gods and powerful creatures are not affected by scrolls of extinction."
- "Golden togs are for formal occasions only."
- "Hurl a black gem to garner the life force of an enemy."
- "It is written that three humans must perish to placate the anger of Vidur."
- "Loki finds the wand of amusement aptly named."
- "Magic cookies restore the tiny."
- "Misreading alters the effects of scrolls."
- "Mixing potions randomly is dangerous, yet rewarding."
- "Mortals cannot slay gods."
- "One may always climb up the rope of Lazlul."
- "One may breathe life into paper figures by hurling them."
- "Only one who can swim or lower tides will uncover the artifact in Slaeter's sea."
- "Orange powder can increase visual range."
- "Powerful beings may not be tamed with scrolls of alliance."
- "Psionic power is amplified by diamond needles."
- "Red bags protect items from extreme temperatures."
- "Reempower wands with blessed recharging."
- "Ritual sacrifice to Vidur is always rewarded."
- "Save summoning scrolls until you are in need of aid."
- "Scyld fears he who possesses the green stone."
- "Strange tunes emanate from enchanted instruments."
- "The air of Niflheim is deathly cold."
- "The black sword of Geirrod is an unpredictable weapon."
- "The Crossroads are pathways to all that exists."
- "The crypt is located in the west at a depth of thirty meters."
- "The diverse colors of sky at the Crossroads represent alternate paths of travel."
- "The entrance to the Halls of Grynr is located inside of Nidavellir."
- "The gods have a storehouse of plenty within Asgard."
- "The immoral are always punished."
- "The land of Chaos contains a powerful artifact."
- "The orb is a doorway to Limbo."
- "The portal to Mimer's realm lies ten meters below ground, in the northeast."
- "The proper place for an Eye is a small pit."
- "Those who aspire to greatness discard lodestones."
- "Those who become plants have one turn to avoid losing the ability to think."
- "Time may not be stopped outside of Midgard."
- "To become more powerful, polymorph yourself."
- "Vidur's temple is located in the southern sector at a depth of thirty meters."
- "Wands of armoring are limited in effect."
- "You may have up to five eyes."
- "You may have up to sixteen fingers."
- "A barbed whip causes weak creatures to submit."
- "A dead cockatrice is a powerful weapon."
- "A disperser helm protects against psionic attack."
- "A grappling hook is a means of travel for those lacking legs."
- "A misread scroll of blessing enhances all potions and scrolls possessed."
- "A phaseblade is best used when phasing."
- "A potion of phasing allows the drinker to pass through all substances."
- "A sai maims its victims."
- "A silver mantle protects the wearer from magic."
- "A speed of 60 is often fatal; a speed of 70 is always fatal."
- "A spongy mass is the bane of a seer."
- "All roots are thought to be beneficial."
- "An amulet of holding is worthless."
- "An ironworker can create a runesword if he has enough raw material."
- "An ivory staff is especially effective against undead creatures."
- "Archon the Great is reputed to have possessed a strength of 19."
- "Basilisks destroy mirrors."
- "Bleeding of the eyes is a common side effect of new-found powers."
- "Bless identification scrolls; they then reveal the true nature of all things."
- "Blessed curing repairs most health problems."
- "Clay lumps are thought to provide protection against petrification."
- "Cold is the only thing which slows or destroys red ooze."
- "Consumption of the poisonous glard may inoculate the eater against toxins."
- "Death wands have very long ranges."
- "Do not strike a ranger directly; he will only summon more of his ilk."
- "Fingers and eyes may be gained from a fume."
- "Flesh of the fire giant, minion, sandiff, and jagrèdin will burn weak stomachs."
- "Green mushrooms are widely sought after."
- "Holy water increases luck."
- "Kill bartoks from afar."
- "Knowledgable men caution against blindly eating mushrooms."
- "Legendary heroes were said to gorge upon the corporeal forms of wraiths."
- "Mirror shields reflect rays and gazes."
- "Mottled mushrooms are delicious but can have harmful after-effects."
- "One cannot write without a stylus."
- "One must wear gauntlets to safely touch a cockatrice."
- "Rangers dispense justice."
- "Red mushrooms temporarily impair vision."
- "Speckled growths are well-known to berserkers."
- "The flesh of bats and stalkers can addle a man's brain."
- "The flesh of the air ghola causes a susceptibility to heat."
- "The following creatures are poisonous: dreg, serpent, phantom asp, and phausq."
- "The insane and disturbed can be cured with a single bite of ivy creeper leaves."
- "The mighty warrior, Liebgar, ate sauteed hel dragon and breleor before battle."
- "The numberless ranks of the faleryn are swollen by those who eat faleryn leaves."
- "The powers of the seers are enhanced by a ritual feast of raw anssk."
- "The rays which emanate from wands may bounce unpredictably."
- "The skin of the fire dragon can withstand all trials by fire."
- "The tools of the blacksmith are tongs, anvils, fire, and metal to smelt."
- "The wight, stun worm, gorm, basilisk, cockatrice, and fyleisch are inedible."
- "These beings seem unaffected by wands: sentinel, wizard, sorcerer and draugr."
- "Those who eat knilbs and nymphs can never again be sure of their whereabouts."
- "Throw a grappling hook to climb out of mud, pits, and quicksand."
- "Throw a grappling hook to climb over rubble."
- "Throw a net to entrap monsters."
- "To withstand the winter freeze, feast upon ice spheres and ice dragons."
- "Use the wand of armoring upon yourself."
- "Werewolves fear silver."
- "White mushrooms can cleanse the body as readily as a week-long fast."
- "Wield a wand of restoration in case of foliation."
- "Without knowledge of alchemy, mixing potions is unpredictable."
- "Yellow mushrooms are thought to affect a man's strength."