The fan-made term Levelport refers to teleportation between map levels. It can be used as a valuable means of escape from almost anything.
Methods of levelporting include:
- reading a scroll of pure evil: One of its possible effects is taking you to Niflheim after blinding you.
- reading a scroll of recall: teleports you to the village, or the last place you cast a Set Recall spell.
- reading a scroll of traveling while confused: teleports you to a randomly selected other zone.
- reading a scroll of transport: teleports you to the Bazaar, or if already there, to your previous location.
- using the glass ocarina: sends you to Chaos, or elsewhere from it(Your choice if you can play music).
- using the power of dimension travel: takes you to the Crossroads, from which you can go anywhere.
- using the orb of imprisoning: banishes the targeted creature (possibly the player) to Limbo.
- carrying the orange cube: after a random delay, teleports you to the Wasteland.
See also Levelporters for monsters that can teleport you away from your current map.